Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season

It's Tuesday and as The Vampire Diaries Season 2 finale screened in the UK last week I won't be getting my usual weekly Damon fix tonight! The Vampire Diaries is my favourite TV show! I love it's characters and it's exciting fast-paced story lines! I'd watch it every day if I could! So I'm going to be counting down the days until the Season 2 box set is released in August (22nd in the UK) and Season 3 begins in September. I guess I'll have to re-watch my Season 1 box set to keep me distracted!
For any fellow Vampire Diaries fans this website is amazing for the latest news, interviews and episode information - http://www.vampire-diaries.net/
Join me and pre-order the Season 2 box set here - The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...