Thursday 26 May 2011

Zoya Happi - Review & Swatch

ZOYA Nail Polish .5 oz. Happi #610

Hi Guys!
This week's nails of the week are Happi by Zoya. This polish is from the 2010 Reverie collection. Zoya's official description for this polish is 'Pink metallic duochrome. A frost hint of gold creates a unique peachy-pink.' I definitely agree that this varnish is unique but, to me, it is more more coral and orange with flashes of gold with a hint of pink. It has a stunning metallic finish and is truely beautiful when the light catches it's golden shimmer. This is my first Zoya polish and I was really impressed with it's ease of application. I applied a coat of Seche Base followed by 2 coats of Happi and 1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat. The polish was more-or-less opaque after these 2 coats but the nail line is still slightly visible. The brush is an ideal length and isn't as wide as the OPI brushes which is better for me as I have quite small, narrow nails.


Overall 3 and a half stars out of 5 from me!
You can purchase this polish here ZOYA Nail Polish .5 oz. Happi #610
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...