Saturday 28 May 2011

Essie Pansy - Review & Swatch

Essie Nail Polish (.5 oz) Pansy #74 (Shimmer)
Hi Everyone!
It's the weekend again so time for another nail polish change! Seen as I seem to be going through a pink phase at the moment I have chosen Essie's Pansy. I saw Elle Fowler (allthatglitters21 on YouTube) wearing it in a video recently and fell in love with it! Essie describes it as 'a tropical hot pink' which I think is about right! It is very bright but it's a deeper, rosier pink than other hot pink's such as Orly Fancy Fuchsia and OPI La Paz-itively Hot.


I applied one coat of Seche Base to begin with, Pansy was very nearly opaque after just one coat but I applied a second anyway, as I always do! I then finished off with a coat of my favourite top coat - Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Pansy was really easy and smooth to apply and dried quickly and evenly.
Overall 5 stars out of 5 from me!

I purchased my polish from Tiffany Nail Supply for £9.95 You can also purchase it from Amazon here: - Essie Nail Polish (.5 oz) Pansy #74 (Shimmer)
Click to read about my top 10 favourite Essie polishes.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...