Wednesday 18 May 2011

OPI Sweetheart - Swatch & Review

OPI Nail Lacquer, Sweet Heart, 0.5-Fluid Ounce 

Hi Everyone!
I thought that it would be fun (and hopefully) interesting to add a mini review/first impressions and pictures of nail varnishes as I apply them over the weeks! I usually put fresh varnish on every week or so so I will add posts as I go along. I hope that the pictures of the various polishes will be helpful as I always like to see picture of nail colours on an actual nail (I find the swatches on white plastic 'nails' useless!) before I purchase them!

This week I decided to apply OPI Sweetheart. I used 2 coats and a coat of OPI Rapi Dry top coat. The consistency of the polish is quite thick but is fairly easy to apply and doesn't take too long to dry. After 2 coats my nail line is still visible but it doesn't detract from the beauty of the polish! I love this colour as it is simple and sophisticated and goes with any outfit! It is a great polish to wear to work or when you just fancy a change from stronger, brighter colours.
Overall 4 stars out of 5 from me!
I purchased my polish from John and Ginger for £10.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: OPI Nail Lacquer, Sweet Heart, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
Maz x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...