Tuesday 17 May 2011

Top 10 MAC Lipsticks


The next in my series of top 10's in MAC lipsticks! I find it so hard to choose my favourites as I love my entire collection (and there are a few more than 10 in it)!!! Swatches are shown on NW20 skin.



(L to R) Milan Mode, Plum Dandy, Plumful, Ultra Darling Sheen Supreme Lipstick, Viva Glam Cyndi



(L to R) Creme D' Nude, Angel, Please Me, Fabby, Bombshell



Official Descriptions -
Milan Mode - Lustre - Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearl
Plum Dandy - Frost - Show off plum frosted with bronze
Plumful - Lustre - Blossoming rose-plum
Sheen Supreme - Ultra Darling - Mid tone yellow pink
Viva Glam Cyndi - Light reddish coral
Creme D' Nude - Cremesheen - Pale muted beige
Angel - Frost - Soft pink
Please Me - Matte - Muted-rosy-tinted pink
Fabby - Frost - Mid tone mauve with gold pearl
Bombshell - Frost - Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
So that is my top 10 MAC lipsticks! I love MAC lipsticks, there are so many colours and finishes and they feel great to wear! Creme D'Nude is the perfect nude lip and I prefer it to Myth. Angel and Please Me are my 'go to' pink lipsticks and Fabby and Bombshell are a pink but with a little something extra! I love to wear Plum Dandy and Plumful when I go for a night out with Date Night Dazzleglass over the top! I would say that my very, very favourite lipstick ever is Viva Glam Cyndi! It is the most wonderful red-coral shade and is perfect if you want a redder lip without going for a full-on red which can be quite difficult to wear! I know that this lipstick is soon to be discontinued but I have read that 'See Shear' is a good dupe for it. I also highly recommend the sheen supreme lipsticks, I own 3 and they are the most gorgeous creamy formula!

I would love to hear about everyone elses favourite MAC lipsticks!

Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...