Sunday 29 May 2011

Nail Polish Haul


Hi Everyone!
I thought it would be fun to share my recent nail polish haul with you so let's get started!

Nubar Nail Art Pen in Black: This is a pretty standard black nail art pen and as I want to try my hand at nail art soon I thought that this would be a good place to start!
Nubar Striper Pen in Hologram: I purchased this to use when trying out some nail art designs too but also to use to brighten up French manicure tips. It is a gorgeous silver glitter.
Zoya Nail Polish in Dannii: This is my second bottle of Zoya polish and I loved my other polish (Happi) so much that I decided to purchase I second! Dannii is from the Intimate collection for Spring 2011. This colour is described as a 'Pinked violet with red undertones and gold and ruby shimmer and sparkle'. The reviews of this are amazing and it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to try it ASAP!
Nubar Nail Polish in Violet Sparkle: I saw this polish when I was ordering the 2 nail art pens and loved the look of the colour, it's purple and sparkly as the name suggests! I have never tried any of Nubar's nail polishes before so I am excited to try this!
China Glaze Nail Polish in Below Deck: This polish is from the Spring 2011 Anchor's Away Collection and is a purple-grey shade. I bought this polish as it is supposed to be similar to Sephora by OPI Metro Chic which is a colour that I have always wanted to try but have been unable to as it is not sold in the UK! I have high hopes for this shade! 
OPI Nail Polish in Houston We Have a Purple: This polish looks right up my street! It is from the Spring/ Summer 2011 Texas Collection and I loved how it looked on the nail is a recent QVC OPI program! It is a pinked toned violet.
OPI Nail Polish in You Don't Know Jacques: I have been thinking of getting this colour for ages! I have heard so many good things about it and I have also heard that it has taken the top spot from my beloved Lincoln Park After Dark as OPI's No 1 bestseller! You Don't Know Jacques is from the Couture Couleur La Collection De France and is described as a brown/grey mix and looks super sophisticated! This isn't the type of colour that I'd usually go for but I'm hoping I'll love it as a change from the norm!

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...