Thursday 25 August 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Swatches & Review

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Collection 24/7 15 eyeliners
Hi Everyone!
I thought that it would be fun to share my collection of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils with you all. These pencils are fantastic eyeliners but you can also use them as eyeshadow bases, I usually swirl some onto my finger then apply it to my lids. I own 10 pencils in total so, obviously, I do not have the entire collection! I love how creamy these pencils are and how easily they glide onto your skin. They all stay in place really well and are available in a large selection of colours. I would definitely recommend giving them a try if you haven't already.

Grafitti: This is a bright medium green with silver sparkle.
Covet: Covet is my favourite of UD's eyeliners, it is a gorgeous peacock green shade that I love to apply to my lower lash line when wearing a neutral lid to make my brown eyes pop!
Ransom: This is a bright iridescent purple colour and is one of my favourites.
Binge: Binge is a navy blue shade which I love to apply to the lower lash line with a medium brown lid.
Rockstar: Rockstar is a dark eggplant colour which makes a great alternative to a regular black eyeliner.
Eldorado: Eldorado is a stunning gold shade that looks amazing with bronze eye shadows on the lid.
Stash: This is a dark green/ gold colour.
Corrupt: Corrupt is a rich dark brown and will give you a slightly softer look than your usual black eyeliner.
Oil Slick: This is a black colour with a little bit of added silver sparkle, great for nighttime eye looks.
Zero: Zero is a classic black shade that is essential for any makeup collection.

Here are the swatches of my collection shown on NW20 skin:

(Top Row, L to R) Grafitti, Covet, Ransom, Binge, Rockstar
(Bottom Row, L to R ) Eldorado, Stash, Corrupt, Oil Slick, Zero

You can get the Urban Decay Pencils from Debenhams and House of Fraser in the UK as well as other online retailers for around £13, they are sometimes available in sets which will make them work out a little cheaper for you. You can also get them from Amazon here: Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Collection 24/7 15 eyeliners

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...