Tuesday 23 August 2011

OPI Swimsuit... Nailed it & Silver Shatter

OPI Miss Universe 2011 Collection Swimsuit - Nailed It

Hi Everyone!
Today I applied one of OPI's new nail polishes from their Miss Universe Collection for 2011 called Swimsuit...Nailed it! which is described as a 'Deep ocean blue glitter'. This is such a gorgeous colour, I would describe it as a metallic, medium blue colour that has a foil-like finish. The glitter is a lighter blue and is really fine so you get a lovely smooth finish.

I applied a coat of Seche Base as my base coat followed by 2 coats of Swimsuit...Nailed It! The lacquer is of an average consistency and applied well, The first coat was a little streaky but the second coat evened that out and is fully opaque and the polish dried pretty quickly as I find all glitter polishes do.

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean - Silver Shatter Nail Lacquer, 0.5 oz

I then applied a coat of OPI's Silver Shatter to my nails. This shatter coat crackles pretty well but definitely needs a top coat to add some shine as it dries pretty matte. I think that it is best to use a bright polish like this one under shatter coats. I finished off my nails by applying a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.


I purchased my bottle of Swimsuit Nailed it! from Beauty Bay for £10.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: OPI Miss Universe 2011 Collection Swimsuit - Nailed It

I purchased my bottle of Silver Shatter from HQ Hair for £10.50, get it from Amazon here: OPI Silver Shatter Nail Polish NL E62
Maz x

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...