I have put a list together for you of my top 10 summer nail polishes! These are the fun, bright colours that I love to wear during the summer when the weather is warm and sunny! However, as I live in the UK the weather can be pretty rubbish even in the middle of summer so these polishes really cheer me up!
10. Zoya Jo: This is the only blue on my list so you know that it must be pretty special! It is a lovely cornflower blue shade with shimmer.
8. OPI Purple With a Purpose: This is beautiful amethyst colour that is perfect for any time of the year and is great if you want to wear a darker shade but still want to be summery!
7. Zoya Sweet: This is a pink bubblegum colour with a cream finish.
6. Zoya Happi: Happi is a unique peachy-pink with a hint of gold shimmer.
2. OPI La-Pazitively Hot: As the names suggests this is a hot pink colour and is one of OPI's best selling shades.
1. Essie Pansy: Pansy is one of my favourite nails polishes and definitely my favourite summer polish. It is a gorgeous tropical hot pink shade.
Please share your favourite summer polishes below.
Enjoy the warm weather!