Sunday 14 August 2011

Sleek i-Divine Primer Palette

Hi Everyone!
I recently purchased the Sleek i-Divine Palette primer which I decided to try after being impressed with the Original i-Divine palette that I bought a few weeks ago (to read my review of this palette and to see swatches click here). I really like Sleek as a brand, their products are all reasonably priced and great quality. This palette contains 12 cream eyeshadow primers in an array of colours including blues, purples and greens. The shadows are described as primers but I would call them bases. I will use them after applying an eye primer, such as Too Faced Shadow Insurance, to make the colour of my powder shadows really pop. As you can see below the colours all have names.

(Top Row, L to R) Moonshine, Calypso, Ultra Violet, Dare Devil, Pink Frost, Silver Lining
(Bottom Row, L to R) Noir, Peach, Money Tree, Truffle, Money Honey, Hot Wired!

All of the shadows have a pretty good colour pay off but are not too pigmented which is ideal for an eyeshadow primer/ base. I tried wearing the shadows alone to see how they would perform but they creased pretty quickly. I have tried out a couple of the colours as bases and they work really well and definitely made a difference to the intensity of my pressed shadows.
Swatches shown on NW20 skin:
Overall this palette is great value for money and I find that the products are slightly easier to work with than some of the MAC paint pots are. It is also great to have such a vast array of eye shadow bases in your collection.
I purchased my palette from Sleek Makeup for £7 and it can also be purchased from selected Superdrug stores in the UK.
To see more pictures of the palette please click on the video below.
Maz x

3 comments:

  1. where did you get that :O i want it!!!
    i got all the ones from superdrug...this wasnt there

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MrAJBx3 - I got it from the Sleek website! www.sleekmakeup.com I couldn't find it in Superdrug either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...