Saturday 6 August 2011

OPI Austin-tatious - Review & Swatch

Austin Tatious Turquoise from OPI Texas Collection [0.5oz]

Hi Everyone!
This week's nails of the week is OPI's Austin-tatious from their Texas Collection. This is such an amazing colour and applies to the nail exactly the same colour as it looks in the bottle. It is a metallic turquoise/ green colour containing a large amount of shimmer. The consistency of the lacquer is quite runny which is disappointing and it applies rather patchy and streaky, you can however build up the layers to create quite a nice finish. I first applied my Seche Base followed by 3 coats of Austin-tatious and finished with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.
I then applied a coat of OPI Disco Ball Sparkle to my ring fingers for fun. This is a clear polish packed full of different sized pieces of silver glitter. I purchased this from my local Sally Beauty Supply a couple of years ago and I am not sure if it is still available but I am sure that similar glitter polishes are available on the market.


I purchased my bottle of Austin-tatious from Look Fantastic for £10.50. You can also get it from Amazon here: Austin Tatious Turquoise from OPI Texas Collection [0.5oz]
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...