Friday 12 August 2011

OPI Big Apple Red - Review & Swatch

OPI Nail Lacquer, Big Apple Red, 0.5 Ounce

Hi Everyone!
I decided that I wanted a classic red shade on my nails this week so I went for OPI's Big Apple Red which is one of their best selling shades. This is a gorgeous red shade that is not too blue or orange and just screams old Hollywood glamour! I applied 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy to my nails as my base followed by 2 coats of Big Red Apple and finished with 1 coat of OPI Rapi Dry Top Coat. The consistency of the lacquer is a dream and typical of an OPI polish. It applies smoothly and evenly and is opaque after 2 coats. The only downside that I find to red nail polishes is that red can sometimes make your skin look a little paler than it actually is (not great when you are fairly pale anyway, like me!) so it makes an ideal colour for summer when you are a little more tanned.


I purchased my bottle of Big Red Apple from Beauty Bay for £10.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: OPI Nail Lacquer, Big Apple Red, 0.5 Ounce
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Red apples... love them! I mean your classic well polished red nails ;D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...