Wednesday 2 November 2011

Orly It's Not Rocket Science Nail Polish - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
Today I applied Orly It's Not Rocket Science Nail Polish which is from the Cosmic FX Collection for fall 2010. This is quite an unusual shade, it has a green base with green and gold sparkles. It isn't my usual choice of colour, and I can't decide whether I like it or not, however, I think it is perfect for Halloween! The polishes from the Cosmic FX collection are said to combine natural rock minerals, crystals and glass to give a finish that is a cross between a foil and a duochrome.

I began by applying my OPI Base Coat followed by 2 coats of It's Not Rocket Science. The first coat was quite streaky and much more gold than green in my opinion, the polish was much more glittery than I was expecting too! The polish was more-or-less opaque after the second coat but you can still see some visible nail lines on some of my nails. I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.



There are 5 other polishes in the Cosmic FX collection and even though they were released around a year ago you can still find them, I found mine at a local beauty supplies store for £4 (trade price) so check out the rest of the collection if you like this one!
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. wow... nice blog... i've been wanting this shade (since, green is my fave color ) by the way just subscribe to your blog... hope you check my blog too! thnks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...