Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar - Review


Hi Everyone!
I popped into my local Lush store a couple of days ago to pick up a couple of things. My favorite Lush product has to be their bubble bars, for those of you who have not yet tried one, they are a solid bar that you crumble under running water in your bath and they dissolve to fill your bath with gorgeous bubbles and also colour your water, They are lots to chose from and I usually go for the Creamy Candy Bar or the Comforter bar, which are both quite fruity smelling, but I decided I wanted to try something a little different and as they have now launched their Christmas 2011 collection I picked up something from that!
As soon as I saw their Gingerbread House I knew I had to have it! It is so cute and even has a cinnamon chimney! The bar contains 'ginger powder and ginger essential oil' and 'lemon oil and blackcurrant notes of Buchu oil.' The bar is quite large and I cut mine into two pieces. The bar crumbles really easily under the water and dissolves completely, it turns the water a lovely, burnt orange colour and creates lots of lovely fluffy, white bubbles. You can most definitely pick up the ginger and spice scent but it isn't too over powering. The bar has a really warming effect on your body and leaves your skin silky smooth. This is the perfect treat for winter time and I will definitely be repurchasing.


All of the products from their Christmas line look great and I really want to try the Snowcake soap, Lil Lush Pud Ballistic and the Snow Fairy shower gel.
If you have any recommendations from Lush for me please feel free to let me know in the comments section below
The bubble bar costs £2.95 from Lush.
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. I bought this maybe a week or so ago and It just sat in my LUSH collection looking pretty. I definitely want to try it now!

    If you like sweet scents you should try Angels Delight soap. It's so scrummy!

    xxx

    usagi-bun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BunBun: Thanks for the recommendation! I hope you enjoy the Gingerbread House! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...