Monday 5 September 2011

OPI Mod About You & Teenage Dream


Hi Everyone!
This week's nails of the week is OPI Mod About You with a coat of Teenage Dream over the top of it! I think that this is a gorgeous girly pink manicure that looks great day or night! Heres how I did it:

First I applied 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of OPI Mod About You. This is a creamy pink shade that is similar to OPI's Sweetheart. This lacquer is opaque after 1 coat but I always like to apply 2. The polish applied smoothly and evenly and dried pretty quickly.

OPI Mod About You Nail Polish - NLB56
OPI Mod About You

After the pink polish had dried I applied 1 coat of Teenage Dream which was a limited edition shade from the Katy Perry Collection. It is a light pink lacquer full of silver glitter. This polish deepened the Mod About You and made it more of a rosy pink than a pastel pink which I really like and the glitter makes it so sparkly. This lacquer dried very quickly as I find with most glitter polishes. I then added 1 coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat which is my favourite top coat. 

OPI Katy Perry Collection Teenage Dream, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
Teenage Dream

I purchased my bottle of  Mod About You from John and Ginger for £10.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: OPI Mod About You Nail Polish - NLB56

I purchased my bottle of Teenage Dream as part of the Katy Perry Collection Mini Set shortly after it was released but you can still get it in full size from Amazon here: OPI Katy Perry Collection Teenage Dream, 0.5-Fluid Ounce

Maz x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...