Thursday 21 July 2011

Top 5 Urban Decay Products

Hi Everyone!
This is the second in my series of the best of various cosmetic brands. This is my top 5 picks from Urban Decay which is one of my favourite brands!

1. Eyeshadows: Urban Decay make really good eyeshadows, especially in their palettes. The Naked Palette has been so popular and for good reason! The shadows are amazing quality and there is a good selection of finishes included (Click here to see my Naked palette review). Their individual shadows are great too, my favourites are Hot Pants and Sin.
2. 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil: These waterproof pencil's are one if UD's best selling products. They are so smooth and easy to apply, they stay put all day and work well on the waterline. They are also super easy to smudge out. UD offer a wide range of colours, my top picks would be Zero which is your classic black and Covet which is a gorgeous peacock green which I often use on my lower lash line to brighten up a neutral eyeshadow look and to make my brown eyes pop!
3. Primer Potion: This has become a bit of a cult product and is really good. I apply a small amount of it over the eyelid before applying a base of shadow and it helps the colour stay put all day without creasing. Urban Decay make the Primer Potion in other colours besides the Original formula which will help to bring out the colour of your eyeshadows even more!
4. 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: I love the UD Lip Pencils as the are really nicely pigmented and just glide on to your lips as the name suggests! I find that they blend out better than the usual pencil style lip liners. My favourites are Wicked and Naked.
5. 24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil: These are a relatively new product and I am in love with them already! They are similar to the popular NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils but are, in my opinion, much better quality and definitely less chalky in texture. These pencils are like a large version of the 24/7 Eye Liner Pencils mentioned above, they are waterproof and make amazing eyeshadow bases. My 2 favourites so far are Morphine and Delinquent.

So they are my top 5 picks from the Urban Decay Range. To see my top 5 picks from MAC please click here. Check back soon for the next post in my favourite products series.
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I really want their 24/7 pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked a 24/7 pencil in 1999, I'm excited to use it :)
    I also love the Naked palette (just like everyone else!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...