Saturday 23 July 2011

OPI Blue My Mind & Last Friday Night - Review & Swatch

OPI Blue My MindOPI Nail Polish - K10 Last Friday Night

Hi Everyone!
This weeks nails of the week is OPI Blue My Mind with Last Friday Night on my ring fingers. Blue My Mind is from the Brights Collection and is a gorgeous shimmery blue sapphire colour. I am not a massive fan of blue nail polishes but I love this one and I have noticed that blue nail polishes seem to be really popular at the moment! I applied a coat of OPI Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Blue My Mind. The polish applied really smoothly and evenly and dried, fully opaque quickly. I then added 2 coats of Last Friday Night to my ring finger on each hand. This polish is from the Katy Perry Collection and has a clear, light blue base with round blue, green and gold glitter. This polish looks amazing over Blue My Mind and would look great on every finger if you prefer. I decided to apply 2 coats instead of 1 of this polish as I wanted extra glitter so that it stood out more. This polish dried really quickly like most glitter polishes do. I finally applied a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat to each nail.


I purchased my bottle of Blue My Mind from Tiffany Nail Supply for £9.95. It is also available from Amazon: OPI Blue My Mind.
I purchased my bottle of Last Friday Night from Nails and Things for £9.49 and it is also available from Amazon here: OPI Katy Perry Collection Last Friday Night, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...