Wednesday 13 July 2011

Essie Absolutely Shore - Review & Swatch


essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Absolutely Shore 758
Hi Everyone!
This week's nails of the week is another polish from Essie and this time it is Absolutely Shore from the new Braziliant Collection for Summer 2011. Absolutely Shore is one of the 6 new colours in the collection. Essie describe this polish as 'a soft sea foam green'.
Other colours available in the collection are:

Meet me at Sunset: A vibrant deep orange
essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Meet Me at Sunset 755

Superbossa Nova: An upbeat bright fuchsia
essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Super Bossa Nova 757

Braziliant: A hot orange with a touch of shimmer
Essie Nail Polish Summer '11 - Braziliant
Smooth Sailing: A breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Smooth Sailing 756
Too Too Hot: A sizzling rich red coral
essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Too Too Hot 759
All of the colours look amazing but, to be honest, nothing that I haven't seen before! I choose to get Absolutely Shore as I don't own another colour like this. I really like opaque white-ish colours with a hint of another colour, if that makes sense! This polish is a gorgeous soft, peppermint green shade. I applied 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy as my base and then 2 coats of Absolutely Shore. I felt that the application was a little streaky but it dried more or less even and was opaque after 2 coats. I then applied 1 coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.
I purchased my polish from John and Ginger for £9.95 and you can also buy it from Amazon here: essie 2011 Braziliant Summer collection, Absolutely Shore 758
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...