Monday 4 July 2011

Butter London Teddy Girl Nail Polish - Review & Swatch

butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer Teddy Girl
Hi Everyone!
Today I decided to apply Teddy Girl by Butter London to my nails. This is the first of their nail polish's that I have tried and I love the colour. Its is a fully opaque milky-pink shade. I used OPI's Nail Envy as my base and then applied 2 coats of Teddy Girl to my nails. The polish was opaque after one coat but a little patchy. The polish looks great after 2 coats. The brush is short and has a rounded tip, I found this quite tricky and difficult to apply compared to OPI's brushes. The lacquer consistency is quite thick but it dried quickly.


For fun I decided to apply 1 coat of OPI's I Lily Love You glitter polish from the new Nice Stems collection to my ring fingers and thumbs. I then applied a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat to each nail.

I love both of these polishes so much. Teddy Girl remind me of a pinker version of OPI's Sweetheart and a lot like a strawberry milkshake! I Lily Love You is also gorgeous.
 I purchased the Butter nail polish from  Look Fantastic for £12 and you can also get it from Amazon here: butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer Teddy Girl
Overall I would give Teddy Girl 4 out of 5 stars.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...