Sunday 11 March 2012

Essie Navigate Her Nail Polish - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
Today I applied Essie's Navigate Her nail polish from their Spring 2012 Collection of the same name. Navigate Her is described as a pistachio green colour with a creme finish is one of the six colours from the collection.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Navigate Her. The polish has quite a thick consistency but dries pretty quickly. I found the application of the first coat was a little of the streaky side but the second coat solved this problem. I then applied a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.



I really like this colour as it's a change from the usual pastel greens that you usually find in spring nail polish collections. It has a really nice opaque, creme finish that is typical of most Essie polishes in my opinion.

I purchased this polish as part of a mini set for £11.95 from Beauty Bay.

Check out my review of the Ole Caliente nail polish which is also from the Essie Navigate Her collection by clicking here.
Maz x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...