Friday 16 March 2012

NARS Bad Education Lip Gloss - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I am a big fan of the TV show Gossip Girl and especially of Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester. I recently researched the make up used on the show and found that Leighton has worn NARS's Bad Education lip gloss both on the show and off (Source: coolspotters.com) I always love her make up so thought I'd give it a go!

Picture from Cool Spotters

Bad Education is described as a 'Sheer crimson red'. I read that this gloss was used over NARS' Lipliner pencil in Jungle Red which is described as a 'Classic Red' colour, I also think that it looks great over MAC's Beet Lip Pencil too. This is such a nice shade and a really wearable red. I am quite pale and sometimes reds can look a little harsh on me but this one doesn't!


SWATCH SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:


I really love this gloss! It's a gorgeous colour and one that I would definitely recommend if you want to try out a red lip for the first time. It is expensive, as all NARS products are, but it's great quality!
You can purchase this lip gloss from NARS for £17.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...