Thursday 22 March 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag!


Hi Everyone!
I saw this nail polish tag on YouTube and thought that it would be fun to do it for you all!

1. What is your favourite nail polish company?
I love Essie and China Glaze but I would say that OPI has to be my favourite company. Their collections are amazing and the polish always wears really well.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I love glitter! I know that it is annoying to remove but it looks amazing! I often add a glitter accent nail to my manicure.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
This is tough as I love them all, but if I have to choose then it would be OPI!

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I usually take it off after around 4 days. I am not allowed to wear any for college so that can determine when I have to remove it!

5. What is your favourite colour on your nails?
I would have to say purple! It's my favourite colour and I probably own more purple nail polishes than any other colour. My favourite purple polishes would be OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, OPI Do You Lilac It? and OPI Ink.

6. Darks or brights?
I love both but if I had to choose I would say darks as they tend to be a little more wearable!

7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
China Glaze Smoke and Ashes with China Glaze Luxe and Lush over the top from the new Capitol Colours collection.

8. Matte nails - in or out?
I am not a fan of matte nail polishes so I would say out!

9. French manicure?
I used to love French manicures but I haven't done one in ages! I prefer a solid colour but I do like the neatness of the French!

10. Favourite winter colour?
I would say a dark colour such as OPI Russian Navy or OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.

I would love to know your responses to these questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below or leave me a link to your site if you have already done it!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...