Monday 19 March 2012

NYX Luscious Lip Gloss Pallette - 02 The Naturals - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!

I recently purchased one of NYX's Luscious Lip Palettes in the colour 02 The Naturals for my make up kit. When working on clients I prefer to use palettes as it makes it easier to find and select a suitable colour. I really like NYX products as they are great quality for the money and these lip palettes are really affordable and come in a nice range of colours. This palette contains 5 really nice shades including some brown, pink and red tones neutrals.


SWATCHES SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:


These colours are not super pigmented but a nice enough. They are great if a client wants a natural lip and they aren't too sticky or shiny but provide a nice amount of gloss to the lip. They apply pretty smoothly and evenly too. My favourite colour from the palette has to be the fourth one, it is the most pigmented of the 5 shades and it really wearable on most age ranges and skin tones.

I purchased my palette from Cocktail Cosmetics for £8
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...