Wednesday 14 March 2012

MAC Young Punk Mineralize Eye Shadow - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I am a sucker for a purple eyeshadow and I missed out on the chance to get Young Punk eyeshadow when it was released the first time around so when I saw that MAC had brought it back I was thrilled! Young Punk is described as a 'Mineralize black with pinkish and purple pearl'.


I really like MAC's Mineralize products but the eyeshadows can be a little hit or miss. Young Punk is a really good one though, it can be used dry and built up to achieve the desired effect or used wet to create a more pigmented look.

SWATCHES SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:

Left: Dry Swatch, Right: Wet Swatch

As you can see from the picture above this shadow is a really dark, black based purple. You get to see more of the purple when using the shadow wet and I think it would look great used wet, packed all over the lid. It would also look great used dry as a crease colour with a lighter purple on the lid to create a really dark, smokey purple eye.

You can purchase this eyeshadow from MAC for £16.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...