Sunday 4 March 2012

Ciate Burlesque & OPI Show it & Glow it Nail Polishes


Hi Everyone!
After loving Ciate's Cookies and Cream nail polish so much I decided to grab another bottle from the brand! This time I went for Burlesque which is a deep, eggplant purple shade. I love purple nail polishes and my favourite nail polish of all time is OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and I have to say that Burlesque is a pretty close dupe for it!

Ciate Burlesque

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI's Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Burlesque. The Ciate brushes are great and make application really easy. The polish goes on really evenly and smoothly and is fully opaque after the first coat but I always apply 2. The polish is also really quick drying.


OPI Show it and Glow it

I think that the current trend for painting an accent nail in either a different colour or finish is so pretty so I decided to add a glitter to my ring fingers. I chose OPI's Show it and Glow it from their 2010 Burlesque collection which is a gorgeous polish containing magenta and silver round glitter. I then finished off by adding a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


You can purchase Ciate Burlesque nail polish from Ciate for £9.
I purchased OPI Show it and Glow it just after the collection was released in 2010, it may still be available to buy from some online stockists.
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. Omg, that packaging is SO cute. I've never heard of the brand before. Do they ship to the U.S?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just been on their website and yes they do offer international shipping!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...