Monday 20 February 2012

Essie Ole Caliente Nail Polish


Hi Everyone!
Today I applied one of the six new polishes from Essie's Navigate Her Collection for Spring 2012. This collection has some gorgeous colours in it and I went for Ole Caliente which is described as a 'spicy scarlet' colour. I love Essie polishes as they are such great quality. I have been wearing some light pastel colours on my nails recently but I fancied a brighter colour for a change!

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI's Original Nail Envy to my nails as my base followed by coats of 2 Ole Caliente. The lacquer applies really nicely and evenly and the polish is opaque after just 1 coat, I think that the colour looks better with a second coat added though. The consistency is quite thick, as with a lot of Essie polishes, but it dries pretty quickly. I finished by adding a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.


This colour is a gorgeous hot, coral red colour that is perfect for spring! It is really eye catching and bright but not quite neon!

I purchased my polish as part of the mini collection for £11.95 from Beauty Bay. Have you purchased any of the colours from the collection? If so let me know what you think of them in the comments section below!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...