Wednesday 22 February 2012

Shop MAC Cook MAC Collection Lipsticks - Review & Swatches

Hi Everyone!

I have 2 of the new, limited edition lipsticks from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection to show you today. The collection has not yet been released in every MAC store and counter here in the UK but is available online from Selfridges (and possibly in their stores, I am not sure)!

First up I purchased Dish it up which is described as a medium-dark fuchsia based plum colour. It has a lustre finish which I like as they are supposed to be moisturising and has a really nice buildable coverage. This is a gorgeous lipstick and as I like plum shades I think I will get a lot of wear out of it. I am a big fan of MAC's Plumful lipstick which is similar to Dish it up but not quite as purple.

Secondly I went for Make me Simmer which is a bright, true coral shade with an amplified finish which makes it really pigmented. This would look great in summer with a tan but is very bright so not for the faint hearted! It is similar, in my opinion, to MAC's Ultra Darling Sheen Supreme lipstick but much brighter.


(L to R) Dish it up, Make me Simmer

SWATCHES SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:

(L to R) Dish it up, Make me Simmer

You can purchase these lipsticks from Selfridges for £13.50 each.
Have you purchased anything from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection? If so, let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...