Sunday 12 February 2012

Essie Borrowed & Blue Nail Polish


Hi Everyone!
Spring is around the corner so I decided to break away from the dark, winter colours that I have been wearing on my nails recently and go for a nice pastel colour! I chose Essie's Borrowed and Blue nail polish from their Wedding Collection from 2011. Borrowed and Blue is a light, sky blue colour with a cream finish.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy to my nails as a base followed by 2 coats of Borrowed and Blue. The consistency of the lacquer is quite thick, which is pretty much the norm with Essie polishes but it applies evenly and smoothly. The polish is fully opaque after 1 coat but I always like to apply 2! Despite being quite thick it dries pretty quickly. I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.



I love this colour and think that it is the perfect soft, pastel blue and great for spring and summer. It's like a blue version of OPI's Mod About You!

You can purchase Borrowed and Blue from Beauty Bay for £8.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...