Friday 10 February 2012

Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow Sweet Fire 07 - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I decided to try out one of the Armani Eyes to Kill Intense eyeshadows recently as I have heard so many good things about them via online reviews. These shadows are very expensive and a true luxury product. I choose number 7 which is called Sweet Fire. Armani claim that these shadows are long wearing and are suitable to be used wet or dry.




Sweet Fire is a really pretty metallic, rose colour in the pot but is slightly lighter and more pink when swatched. The shadow is very smooth and silky and easy to apply wet or dry. I have used it both wet and dry and preferred it wet as you get a little more shine and more of a true metallic finish. I used my MAC 242 brush to apply it and had no problems with fall-out. The shadow looks great on the eye and blended out well. I applied it over my Urban Decay Primer potion and it stayed crease free all day.

Swatch shown on NW20 skin:


Overall this is a really nice shadow and great quality. The colour is gorgeous and is a bit of a cross between a true pink shadow such as MAC's Swish and a more red toned pink such as MAC's Cranberry. The biggest (and only) negative thing that I have to say about it is it's price. These shadows retail at £26 in the UK which is a lot of money even though you do get a large amount of product. I think if you really, really love one of the colours in the range then go for it, for me I don't think that they are any better than a MAC pigment which are much cheaper. In a nutshell - I love this shadow but aren't convinced that the price is valid!

You can purchase this eyeshadow from Giorgio Armani Beauty for £26
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...