Monday, 6 June 2011

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet


Hi Everyone!

I thought that I would share probably my favourite item of jewellery with you - my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet. My best friend and I decided to buy a charm carrier bracelet a couple of years ago and build up our charms through birthday and Christmas presents! I think that this is such a great idea and it means that you are never stuck for a gift idea!

The charms themselves are quite expensive but if you add to the bracelet slowly over the years it isn't too bad! I think that the bracelet is so pretty! I currently have 9 charms and would like 1 more! I also like that you can keep buying the charms and change them around a bit to create a whole new effect!

Dollar Sign: I purchased 3 charms when I first bought my bracelet and this was one of them. I choose the dollar sign because I love America and am desperate to travel around it!
Black Horn: This is one of my oldest charms, not really sure why I got it, I just like the shape I suppose!
Horse Shoe: This was a gift from my best friend for Christmas 2009 and I presume she bought it because I love horses and to bring me some luck!


Rodeo Horse: This was a gift from my grandparents for Christmas 2010, they purchased it because it looks a little bit like my horse!
Red Rose: This is my most recent purchase, I bought it for myself last year because I loved it and wanted to add a little more colour to the bracelet.
Silver Bow: I love bows and snapped this up as soon as I saw it!


Black Mask: This was one of the first charms that I got and I chose it because I loved it straight away!
June 'Alexandrite' Charm: This was a gift from my mum for my birthday in 2009. My birthday is in June and I love purple so this is a winner for me!
Letter T: I purchased this to represent my horse who's name begins with the letter T. It is also available with Cubic Zirconia which I would love to get!

I hope you enjoyed a look at my charm bracelet!
Maz x

4 comments:

  1. Discount and Cheap thomas sabo jewellery On Sale.Thomas Sabo Jewellery includes thomas sabo bracelets,thomas sabo necklaces,thomas sabo earrings,thomas sabo chains,thomas sabo charms sale,thomas sabo carriers and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very good! ! thomas sabo sale So beautiful! I will be your visitor forever!And I like thomas sabo charms .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...