Monday 6 June 2011

OPI Steady as She Rose - Review & Swatch

OPI Nail Lacquer, Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection, Steady as She Rose, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

Hi Everyone!
I have just applied OPI's Steady as she Rose to my nails which is from the current Pirates of the Caribbean collection. This colour is described as a pale pink but to me it seems more like a pale milky-lavender! I applied a coat of my usual Seche Ridge Filler Base followed by 2 coats of the polish and 1 coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat. The lacquer consistency is quite thick and seems to apply quite streaky at first but then evens itself out as it dries. It was almost opaque after 1 coat and totally opaque after 2. Despite being quite thick it still dried pretty quickly.


I really like this polish as an alternative to OPI Sweetheart which is a similar kind of milky soft shade. I purchased my polish from John Lewis for £10.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: OPI Nail Lacquer, Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection, Steady as She Rose, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Overall I'd give this polish 4 stars out of 5.
Maz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...