Tuesday 26 July 2016

London Trip!

Hi Everyone!
 
This is a bit of a different post for me but I thought that you may enjoy it! I recently visited London and thought that I would share the pictures with you! Unfortunately it was a business trip so I didn't have much time but here are the things that I did see!
 
 
 
St Pauls Cathedral

The steps of St Pauls

 
The Royal Courts of Justice

Fleet Street

 The greatest store on earth - Selfridges!


Selfridges Food Hall

 It would have been rude not to!
 

 Marble Arch
 

 Hyde Park
 

Harrods

 Buckingham Palace from the cab window!
 

River Thames from Blackfriars Bridge



The Wheel and Big Ben



 
I hope that you have enjoyed looking at the pictures! I love London and would like to visit it more than I do! If you would be interested in a similar post featuring my home city of Manchester, please let me know in the comments section below!
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...