Tuesday 5 July 2016

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Swatches

Hi everyone!
 
I have seen a lot of buzz recently on YouTube regarding the Colourpop Super Shock Shadows and decided to give them a go. They are cream to powder shadows and come in individual, screw top pots.



Blaze
 
Sequin
 
Game Face

On the Rocks

(L to R): Blaze, Sequin, Game Face, On the Rocks
 
Descriptions:
Blaze: Coco bronze sprinkled with multi- dimensional glitter in a metallic finish.
Sequin: Copper penny with silver and gold glitter.
Game Face: Intense penny copper with a liquid- like ultra metallic finish.
On the Rocks: Vibrant true bronze with gold and violet glitter.
 
Well what can I say about these shadows? I love them! I have a huge wish list of shades that I want! They are beautiful and so vibrant! I apply them either with my finger or with a MAC 224 brush. The apply smoothly and wear really well. I have quite oily skin and they last all day without creasing on me over my NARS primer.
 
So are there any bad points? Well yes! It is very difficult to get hold of Colourpop products here in the UK! I purchased these for around £10 from eBay. Please Colourpop hurry up with your international shipping!
 
You can purchase them from the Colourpop website in the US for $5 each.
 
Maz x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...