Saturday 2 July 2016

June Favourites 2016


Hi Everyone,
 
Today I will be sharing my favourite products from the month of June with you. Some are new products that I have discovered over the last month and some are golden oldies! So let's get started!



If you have read some of my previous posts you will know how much I have been loving Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows recently. They are a new discovery for me and I love how they apply and wear. I own several of the individual shadows and also the Modern Renaissance palette which has been receiving quite a lot of hype online and quite rightly so! My particular favourites are Macaroon which is a titanium, pinky- purple shade and is beautiful patted all over the lid with Aubergine in the crease. Sienna is also a winner! It's a lovely warm, red- brown shade, quite similar to Makeup Geek's Cocoa Bear, but a little less orange. My top picks from the palette would be Primavera which is truly stunning and also Red Ochre, another warm red- brown shade. You can purchase the shadows from the ABH website and you can click here to see my ABH shadow swatches.
 
Other shadows that have really caught my eye this month are the Colourpop Super Shock Shadows, especially in the shade Sequin. I won't say too much about them as I am planning on writing a post dedicated to them soon but they are stunning! You can purchase them from the Colourpop site here. Sticking with the eyes theme, I have broken away from my tradition of only ever really lining my lower lash-line with MAC's Coffee and started using Costa Riche instead! This is a somewhat cult product for MAC and is more red toned than Coffee. You can purchase this directly from MAC.
 
Now on to a new mascara! Usually I stick to my drug store mascaras from Maybelline and L'Oréal but, after reading many glowing reviews online, I decided to splash out and try the new Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes mascara and I love it. It is just the right consistency and separates and thickens the lashes beautifully. It is on the pricy side at £25 but it's great as a treat every now and then and is my favourite high- end mascara! You can purchase it from the Charlotte Tilbury website.
 
Now moving onto face products! I have tried many, many foundations over the years and always seem to come back to L'Oréal True Match! It's recently been reformulated and it's as good as ever! It has a large range of shades so you are bound to find one to suit you. It applies brilliantly and stays well on my oily skin throughout the day. It can be purchased from Boots. Another winner for me is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, this is another product that receives huge praise from the YouTube community and I can see why! It applies and blends brilliantly and conceals and brightens better than any other under- eye product I've tried! It can be purchased from Debenhams here
 
Sticking with facial products, I have found myself reaching for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone a lot over the last few weeks. This product had been pushed to the back of my drawer thanks to my obsession with Champagne Pop (and anything else related to Jaclyn Hill if I'm honest)! but I'd forgotten just how beautiful it is, it's slightly lighter and more subtle that Champagne Pop and suits my lighter skin tone. I bought mine from Space NK I also love the Morphe M501 brush for application of any highlighter, it's just the right size and shape and can be purchased from Beauty Bay here
 
And finally we have a lipstick that I have been obsessed with since a purchased it! Its the MAC Lipstick in Finally Free. It is described as a 'mid- tone rosey nude' and has a cremesheen finish. It is part of the Caitlyn Jenner range for MAC and is truly stunning! It's so easy to wear and very flattering. Also the full RRP less VAT will benefit the transgender community in the UK which is fantastic! You can purchase it here  
 
What have been your favourite products this month? Do you have any new product recommendations? Please share them with me in the comments section below!
 
Maz x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...