Monday 11 July 2016

Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish Swatches


Hi everyone!
 
Essie recently launched their Gel Couture polishes and I have six to share with you today. The range is based on the couture catwalks and have fashion- related names. There is a broad range of colours so there is something to suit everyone. They have a gel- like finish and Essie claim that you can get up to 12 days wear out of them. No base coat or UV or LED lamp is needed as with true gel polishes.



(L to R) Pre Show Jitters, Style in Excess, Touch Up

(L to R) Stitch by Stitch, Zip Me Up, Take Me to Thread
 
DESCRIPTIONS:
 
Pre Show Jitters: Alabaster white
Style in Excess: Icy slate grey
Touch Up: Softest mauve pink
Stitch by Stitch: Ladylike pink
Zip Me Up: Slinky satin mint
Take Me to Thread: Plush taupe
 
SWATCHES:
 

(L to R) Zip Me Up, Pre Show Jitters, Stitch by Stitch, Touch Up, Style in Excess, Take Me to Thread
 
I have worn all six of the colours on my nails now and I absolutely love them! I applied by usual Orly base coat followed by 2 coats of the polish. Essie provide a top coat with this range but I have been using Seche Vite and that works fine. All colours are highly pigmented and achieve a perfect result in 2 coats. The wear on these polishes is fantastic and far and away better than any other polish that I have tried. I have used gel- like polishes from other brands such as Nails Inc and OPI and there are not as good as the Essie polishes. I highly, highly recommend them! I want the entire collection!
 
You can purchase these polishes from Boots for £9.99 each. (They are currently on offer at 2 for £15) and also from Superdrug for £9.99 (Currently on offer at 3 for 2).
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...