Saturday 9 July 2016

Jouer Lychee Lip Creme - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!

Thanks to celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, liquid lipsticks are very popular at the moment! They have great advantages such as easy application, great pigmentation and staying power! I have tried quite a few from various brands and recently I decided to give Jouer Cosmetics a go! This is the first product from them that I have tried and I had heard great things about their liquid lipsticks online! I picked up one of their Long- Wear Lip Creme's in the colour Lychee which is described as a 'matte cool dusty rose'.
 


The packaging is compact and has a small doe foot applicator which makes application very easy. I am not a fan of the Jouer packaging in general, those familiar with it will know that there products are designed to fit together, but I'm not so sure about that! The pigmentation is excellent and the product applied smoothly and evenly.
 
 
 
The colour is beautiful and would suit a variety of skin-tones. Matte liquid lipstick's such as this one are quite drying but this one isn't too uncomfortable. I apply a small amount of clear lip balm underneath these types of lipstick and also pat a small amount over the top during the day if necessary!
 
Based on this lipstick, I would definitely try another Jouer product. Do you have any recommendations for me? If so, please leave them in the comments section below.
 
I purchased my lipstick from Cult Beauty for £14
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...