I thought that it would be fun to write a post about my pick of nail polishes for this Spring and Summer, as I did last year (click here to read that post). I went with brights and pastels, so let's get started!
(In no particular order)
1. Essie Van D'Go: This is the perfect peachy shade and was in my pick of polishes for last year. Click here to read my full review
2. Essie She's Picture Perfect: Beautiful lilac shade with an iridescent sheen.
3. Essie Borrowed and Blue: Pale, pastel blue. Click here to read my review.
4. Essie Mint Candy Apple: Gorgeous pastel mint shade.
5. OPI Do You Lilac It? This polish also featured in last year's pick of Spring and Summer nail polishes. It is a perfect lilac shade and is one of my all time favourites from OPI.
6. Nails Inc Portobello: This is a bright, neon orange shade. Click here to read my full review.
7. China Glaze Wicked Style: Bright, watermelon pink shade from the Electropop collection for 2012.
8. Nails Inc Baker Street: This is a bright blue shade that became a bestseller for Nails Inc after it was seen on Beyonce. Click here to read my review.
9. Zoya Kimber: This is a coral-red shade with a golden shimmer and is from the 2012 Surf collection.
10. Essie Pansy: This is one of my all time favourite polishes and was featured on last year's list. It is a hot pink shade. Click here to read my full review of this polish.
11. OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia: This is a really sophisticated pink shade. Click here to read my full review.
12. Orly Passion Fruit: This is a bright, almost neon matte pink shade.
(L to R) Van D'Go, She's Picture Perfect, Borrowed and Blue, Mint Candy Apple, Do You Lilac It?
(L to R) Portobello, Wicked Style, Baker Street, Kimber, Pansy, Flashbulb Fuchsia, Passion Fruit
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post! Please feel free to share your favourite nail polishes for Spring and Summer with me in the comments section below!