Saturday 7 January 2012

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
My mum asked me to apply a nice pink nail polish to her nails for Christmas so I went for OPI's Flashbulb Fuchsia which they describe as a 'Flashy pink purple that loves paparazzi.' This is such as gorgeous colour that is really eye catching and great to wear any time of the year to perk up any outfit!

I began by applying a coat of Seche Base to her nails followed by 2 coats of Flashbulb Fuchsia. This polish applies really nicely and evenly and was fully opaque after the first coat but I always like to apply 2! I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


How gorgeous is that? It's a must have polish for anyone who likes pinks and purples in my opinion!
I purchased my bottle of Flashbulb Fuchsia from Lena White for £10.50
Maz x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...