Friday 18 May 2012

OPI Thanks a Windmillion - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
I have really been loving the colour green recently and have had my eye on OPI's Thanks a Windmillion ever since Lauren Conrad posted a photo of her wearing it recently on her website. This polish is from the recent Holland collection and is a gorgeous pistachio colour.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Thanks a Windmillion. This polish has a gorgeous creme consistency and is super smooth and easy to apply. It's fully opaque after the first coat too and dries pretty quickly. I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite.


I am so in love with this colour! It's perfect for any time of the year and is bang on trend too.

You can purchase this polish from Lena White here in the UK for £11
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...