Sunday 6 May 2012

Nails Inc Baker Street Nail Polish - Review & Swatch



Hi Everyone!
I decided to go for a bright blue nail polish today and what better than the colour that Beyonce wore after the birth of her baby? This polish is, of course, Nails Inc Baker Street which is from their catwalk trends collection and was a bestseller during March 2012. Bake Street is a stunning cobalt blue colour.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Original Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Baker Street. This polish has quite a thick consistency and was fully opaque after the first coat. It applied really smoothly and evenly and dried pretty quickly too. I then finished off with a coat of OPI Top Coat.


This polish is gorgeous and perfect for Spring/ Summer! I love it!

I would also like to say congratulations to Nails Inc for winning the Best Nail Varnish category in the Sunday Times Beauty Awards 2012 (more on that in an upcoming post).

You can purchase Baker Street from Nails Inc for £11
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...