Thursday 24 May 2012

Zoya Kimber Nail Polish - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!

Today I applied one of the new nail polishes from Zoya's Surf collection for Spring/ Summer 2012. Kimber is described as a 'Coral - red with a warm orange - gold shimmer' with a metallic finish.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Kimber. The polish is almost opaque after the first coat and fully opaque after the second. It applies smoothly and evenly and dries quickly. I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


 

This polish is gorgeous and a love the fiery hot coral - red shade and golden shimmer for summer! The polish is also pretty long wearing too and stayed on my nails for quite a few days without chipping.

Have you tried any of the polishes from the Surf collection? If so, let me know your recommendations/ opinions in the comments section below.

You can purchase Zoya Kimber from Beauty Chamber for £9.75

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...