Monday 24 October 2011

Too Faced Bronzer's Series - Part 2 - Snow Bunny

Too Faced Cosmetics Bronzer, Snow Bunny, 0.28-Ounce
Hi Everyone!
This is the second in my series of reviews of Too Faced's Bronzer's and today is about Snow Bunny. This bronzer is made up of 4 strips of colour that Too Faced describe as Fawn/ Pink/ White/ Beige.
Here is the swatch of the bronzer shown on NW 20 skin. The first 4 swatches are of the 4 individual colours and the fifth is of all 4 colours blended together.


I have to say that I am super impressed with this bronzer! The 4 colours work so well together and blend easily too. I have quite a pale skin tone and, when used as a bronzer, it warms my skin up really well, as I am a MAC NW and I have pink undertones to my skin so the pink strip helps the bronzer to blend into my skin to give a more natural and less muddy look. If you have a smaller brush you can also use this as a highlighter and blush if you pick off the right colour. Big thumbs up from me for this versatile product which makes the fairly high price tag worth it!
I purchased my bronzer from ASOS for £18.50 and you can also get it from the official Too Faced website for $29. I hope that you have enjoyed this post, please click here to read my review of the Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer and look out for part 3 of this series coming soon!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...