Wednesday 26 October 2011

OPI The Muppets Collection - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
I am sure that I am not the only one who is super excited about the new OPI Muppets Collection for Holiday 2011. I purchased 2 of the full sized bottles plus the mini collection (so far)!

Here are the colours that I chose plus their descriptions:

Divine Swine: Magenta Glitter
Rainbow Connection: Clear Base Packed Full of Multi Coloured Glitters
Wocka Wocka: Deep Berry
Designer...de Better: Light Metallic Bronze
Excuse Moi! Pink Glitter
Warm and Fozzie: Metallic Copper

(L to R) Designer...de Better, Warm and Fozzie, Wocka Wocka

(L to R) Wocka Wocka, Warm and Fozzie, Designer...de Better

(L to R) Excuse Moi, Divine Swine, Rainbow Connection

(L to R) Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi, Divine Swine

All of these polishes are amazing! I love glittery shades for Christmas so these are ideal! Wocka, Wocka is a classic berry red colour which is a timeless shade for Christmas. Warm and Fozzie, Designer...de Better and Excuse Moi all have a coloured base with similar coloured pieces of glitter to the base shade. Divine Swine has a clear base with pink glitters and would look great over a solid pink colour. Rainbow Connection has to be the star of the show for me! It is amazing! It has a clear base and is packed full of different coloured and sized pieces of glitter, you could wear this layered up on it's own but I think that it would look really good over a solid black polish.

I purchased my full sized polishes from Beauty 4 Nails for £8.99 each and I purchased my mini set from eBay for around £12.
I hope that you have enjoyed this review, please let me know in the comments section below if you have purchased any of the polishes from the Muppets collection and what you think of them!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...