Wednesday 19 October 2011

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer Mascara


Hi Everyone!
I thought that I would put a quick post together for you all so that I can share a fun new beauty product with you. As you may know if you have previously read my blog, I am in love with L'Oreal mascara's and couldn't help but purchase one of their new 'Luminizer' mascara's. L'Oreal have released 3 new colours of their popular Million Lashes mascara each designed to enhance your natural eye colour. They have also brought out a matching Super Liner to partner the mascaras. The mascaras are black but also contain a 'special' luminizing ingredient that can make brown, blue and green eyes pop! Here are the colour descriptions:

Black Amethyst: For hazel/ brown eyes.
Black Emerald: For green eyes.
Dark Sapphire: For blue eyes.

Of course you can wear any of these no matter what your eye colour is but you will, in theory, get a better result if you choose your corresponding colour. I have brown eyes so chose the black amethyst colour. As you can see from the picture below the colour is not as dark as the regualar black masacara and has a definate plummy tone to it. I often wear plums and purples on my lid as I love the noticible effect it has on my eye colour so I was so excited to try out this product. I applyed a generous amount to my lashes after applying a neutral/ brown coloured lid.

(L to R) Million Lashes Mascara in Black, Million Lashes Mascara in Black Amethyst

The formula of the million lashes mascaras are great and they do any amazing job at fanning out your lashes and adding more volume for a dramatic eye. As you can see from the picture below, the brush is quite wide and spikey but narrows off at the end which makes it much easier to reach the smaller, inner lashes.



This mascara performs really well as does the original formula and I think that the plummy colour did make my eyes look a brighter brown. If you have given any of these mascaras a try please comment below and let me know what you think!
You can purchase the new mascara's for £11.29 and the eye liner's for £6.49 from Boots.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...