Sunday 16 October 2011

Inglot Blush Palette - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
This post is continuing on with my recent Inglot craze/ obsession, this is my 4 pan blush pan from the Freedom System, which for those of you who don't know, is a service that Inglot provide where you can choose an empty palette and fill it with eyeshadows, lip colours, blushes, face powders and concealers of your choice. I purchased the 4 pan blush palette and choose the following blushes:
(L to R) 35, 34, 29, 55

29: Matte coral
34: Medium coral with gold and red flecks
35: Light coral with gold shimmer
55: Soft matte plum-pink
Here are the swatches of the blushes shown on NW20 skin:

(L to R) 35, 34, 29, 55

These are the first blushes that I have purchased from Inglot and I am really impressed with them. They all have great colour pay-off and apply and blend really well. The blushes are quite powdery though and you get quite a lot fall out left over the pan after you've dipped your brush into the powder, so be gentle, but no fall out on your skin. 35  are is a light coral blush and is a lighter, pinkier coral than number 34 and they remind me a little of NARS Deep Throat and Orgasm blushes. 55 is a lovely warm plummy colour which reminds me a little of MAC Plum Foolery blush and is my favourite in the palette, it would look great on so many skin tones too. 29 is a matte, mid-toned coral blush that gives you a lovely warm cheek, I have seen this blush described as being pink on online blogs but its much more coral to me.
The empty 4 pan blush palette costs £8 and the blush refills cost £6.50 each. Both can be purchased from Inglot
Please feel free to comment below with any Inglot recommendations!
Maz x

3 comments:

  1. i need inglot but i cant get it in scotland!
    i might cry!! :(

    www.MrAJBx3.com ((Blog))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MrAJBx3: Have you looked on the new Inglot UK website? I think they ship to Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is now an inglot shop in aberdeen on market street and also a stall in union square shopping centre :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...