Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Baking!


Hi Everyone!
I was busy baking on Christmas Eve for our Boxing Day tea and I thought that it'd be nice to share it with you all! First of all I made a Lemon Sponge Cake:


This cake is made up of two layers of vanilla sponge sandwiched together using lemon curd and covered in a lemon icing. I then decorated it with Christmas themed icing pieces that I purchased from Sainsburys. You can find the recipe for this cake by clicking here.


I also made some gingerbread biscuits. I used my usual recipe which has been tried and tested many times which you can find by clicking here. I decorated them with coloured icing and Smarties and used festive shaped cutters rather than the usual gingerbread man ones.

I hope that you are all having a great Christmas!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...