Saturday 31 December 2011

December Favourites


Hi Everyone!
Well the festive month of December has unfortunately come to an end, so it is timer for my favourites post. This post contains the products that I have used a lot and loved over the last month including some festive picks so let's get started!

Top Row (L to R) Tiara, Goldilux, Bottom Row (L to R) Paperdoll, Weekender

Sugarpill Chromalusts
I have really been loving my Sugarpill Chromalusts this month, especially Tiara which is a silver, Goldilux which is gold and Paperdoll and Weekender which are both purple shades. The Chromalusts all apply and blend really well. To read my review of them please click here.



MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
I used my Mineralize Skinfinish Natural as my foundation setting powder for a long time and then switched over to the Smashbox Halo Powder for a while and now I'm back to the MSF! I definitely prefer a pressed powder as they are much easier to work with in my opinion and this one is amazing quality.


(L to R) Lady Bug, Barcelona Red, Viva Glam Cyndi
Red Lipsticks
Christmas and red lipsticks go hand in hand for me! Lady Bug, Barcelona Red and Viva Glam Cyndi are my favourites. Lady Bug is a true tomato red and is great for a pin up style look. Viva Glam Cyndi and Barcelona Red are very similar to each other, they are both coral- reds and are very wearable.

Top (L to R) Aqua, Disco Queen, Hot Candy, Bottom: Urban Decay Liquid Liner

NYX Candy Glitter Liners
You can't have too much sparkle at this time of year and these NYX Candy Glitter Liners are brilliant! They come in loads of amazing colours and are really affordable. I like to use them over a black liner but I also use them over a pressed shadow all over my lid for a full on glitter look.

Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
I have wanted to try this liner for ages now and I finally got it in the Book of Shadows 4. It is pretty easy to use considering it is a liquid liner which can be quite tricky. It gives you a really nice sharp glossy line.

(Top to Bottom) Milk, Oyster, Rocky Mountain Green, Purple Velvet

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils
I always like to use an eyeshadow base and I find these NYX pencils are amazing at the job. Milk is great to use to brighten up the inner corner of your eyes and brow bone area. I have been doing a lot of green looks recently and Rocky Mountain Green is perfect. For pink and purple looks I like to use Oyster and Purple Velvet.


Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume
My fragrance of choice at the moment is Lovestruck by Vera Wang. I love her fragrances and Princess is one of my all time favourite scents. I was really drawn to Lovestruck as Leighton Meester advertises it and I am a big fan of hers! This is a gorgeous fruity, floral scent.



Ardell Lashes
False lashes are a must have for me on a big night out and Ardell are my favourite brand. My most worn lashes are the 107's which I have repurchased over and over again! They are fairly natural looking but make your lashes look so much fuller. I also picked up some of the Flirty lashes which have a row of gems on the outer corner of the band which adds some extra festive sparkle to your eyes!

(L to R) Snow Globe, Divine Swine, Rainbow Connection, Love Marilyn

Glitter Nail Polishes
I have gone full out with the glitter polishes this holiday season and the polishes shown in the picture are my pick of this year's new glitters. Click on the polish names below to read my individual posts for these polishes and to see swatches!
China Glaze Snow Globe
OPI Divine Swine
OPI Rainbow Connection
China Glaze Love Marilyn


Back Row (L to R) Christmas Cookie, S'Mores, Front: Marshmallow Peppermint

Scented Candles
There is nothing better than a lovely scented candle in a room to make you feel all warm and cosy! My favourite scented candle of all time has to be the S'Mores candle by Slatkin and Co. I am also loving their Marshmallow Peppermint candle and the Christmas Cookie Candle by Yankee.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading my post. I also hope that you have all had a great Christmas and I wish you well in the New Year!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...