Monday 5 December 2011

OPI Divine Swine - Review & Swatches

Hi Everyone!
I am off into Manchester tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping with my mum so I thought that some bright, festive nails were called for! I decided to go for OPI's Divine Swine glitter polish from their Muppets Collection for Christmas 2011. Divine Swine has a magenta bade with small magenta coloured glitter and lots of large, round silver glitters too.


First I applied one coat of Seche Base to my nails. I have found in the past that glitter polishes tend to peel/ fall off quite easily if they are not layered over a solid base so I applied 1 coat of OPI Lady in Black nail polish first which is a basic, solid black colour. I then applied 2 coats of Divine Swine. The polish applied well and the glitter was pretty evenly distributed, as with most glitter polishes, this one dried really quickly. I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.



How pretty is this polish? I love it! I wasn't sure about the black base peaking out from the sides of the glitter polish but it's growing on me! Please let me know if you have purchased any of the other glitter polishes from the Muppets Collection and what you think of them!
I purchased my polish from Tiffany Nail Supply for £9.95
To read my review of the Muppets Collection please click here.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...