Friday 27 April 2012

Essie A Cut Above with OPI Mod About You - Review & Swatches



Hi Everyone!
I decided to go for a glittery, spring-time manicure today so applied OPI's Mod About You which is a solid, opaque light pink colour from their Classics Range with Essie's A Cut Above which is a clear based polish packed full of rosey-pink coloured small and large round and hexagonal shaped pieces of glitter from the Luxe Effects Collection from 2011.

OPI Mod About You

Essie A Cut Above
I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of OPI Mod About You. This polish applies so smoothly and evenly and dries to a gorgeous opaque finish. I then applied 2 coats of A Cut Above which is such a beautiful glitter top coat, it applies really well and disperses the glitter evenly. I then finished off by adding a layer of OPI Top Coat.



I love this manicure! It's so girly and pink and is perfect for Spring and Summer!

You can purchase OPI's Mod About you from Beauty Bay for £10.50 and you can get Essie's A Cut Above from Effortless Nails for £7.95
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...