Wednesday 4 April 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait


Hi Everyone!

I picked up another one of the Lip Butter's from Revlon yesterday in Peach Parfait. I love these Lip Butter's as they provide you with buildable colour and moisturise your lips at the same time! They also feel great on the lips and not sticky at all. They are not the most long wearing of products but you get a good couple of hours coverage depending on how much your eat or drink!


Peach Parfait is a subtle peach colour with a slight golden shimmer which is gorgeous. I really like this colour and it's ideal for summer!

SWATCH SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:

I can totally see why the Lip Butter's are so popular, the colour range is great and they are good value for money. I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection again soon!

To read my review of the Pink Truffle and Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter's please click here
You can purchase the Lip Butter's from Boots for £7.99 each
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...